Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 5

~my pead's result..~~


yup,,
my peadiatric paper..
H.A.N.C.U.R!!!!!

even though,
i do study hard..
i do understand the concept of her teaching
i do revise a lot
i do discuss with my friends,
i do have my own study group..
i do read alot.. books, notes, journals..
i do understand everything..


but, i still cannot perform..
my result shown that!!
it shown that..

i do miss some part..
i do miss some important concept
to use a precise words..
i couldn't remember the notes that she given.. totally
i only understand the small ideas.. not the whole concept
~a key word!~


when my friends feel anxious with the lecturer..
feel sad and anger..
i didnt feel the same things..

"manjadda, wajadda~~"
who works hard, he will strive..

mybe, i need to recheck on the way i study
i need to keep up a good work
i need to revise MoRE
i need to read aLOT
i need to understand dEEPER..
i need to
i need TOO!!

to those who strive,,
congratulations.. ~keep up the good work!!~~

for those who didnt..
it still early, let repay the mistake!!

my buddy said,,
"eventhough we failed.. soon, we will be an AUDIOLOGIST!!"
(ps: don't try this at home, pliz..(0_0).. xoxo)

No comments: