Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, February 25

turning to butterfly

last wednesday, im having screening session at SKIM UTAMA,Kuantan.. yes, a Screening program.. and yes.. I need to do this, and yes, I'm turning to be a butterfly now...

this is a moment that I wait since i was a first year student, I do remember how I do pray to enter the clinical session back there.. tak sabaw becoming a senior.. and of course, becoming somebody.. a professional
this is a moment when I need to apply what I did study@learn in this 2 years, apply all the theory that had been as our food for this past 2 years..
this is a moment when I'm doing testing to the real patient, and in this case, screening the standard 4 student..

what a precious moment, i wont forget the time..
when, i start to shake, holding the otoscope..
when, i start to talk to real patient.. ( which is a Teacher)
when, i start to test a real patient.. (which is a nurse)
when i start blank. when Sr.Nah asking me about the static compliance on the tympanometer
huh,, what a relieved.. I will always remember that

experience is a best teacher.. and I admit that.. it make me aware.. make me learn.. teach me something.. communication skills is the most important.. yes.. I need to improve that..
i do remember, sr. Nah saying, "izat, don't be too formal, u look rigid".. I won't use that "bertenang" word anymore"!! hehehee..

Thanks a bunch..
I will always remember how Sr.NAH teach me
I will always remember how Sr.NAH dealing with the patient..
I will always remember where I need to change the diagnostic mode to screening mode
I will always remember what is the normal static compliance value..
I will always remember to use.. "test ni tak sakit, adik duduk tenang jer"
I will always remember, to calibrate the equipment before starting a test..
I will always remember how Sr. R asking the patient, giving the result.. and share her thought
how she handling with the aggressive student.. how she talk to them, build a rapport with them..

I do learn something.. something priceless..
a friends.. a teacher.. thankS!!

Ibu pray for me.. on march I will enter the clinics..
it's not a screening mode, but a diagnostic part~~~ I will always remember~~ Im turning into a butterfly now.. hopefully a beautiful one!!

izzat

No comments: