Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, April 23

alhamdulillah.. its flourishing with flying color.. ^_^

just right now, i get my full result.. yeah, as i hope.. it flourishing.. yes.. it was...mybe for those it wont, but for me.. the color is just suit me.. but, for the past 4 sem, hehhe.. it still there.. same there.. as before.. hurm.. it's too maintain i guess.. still there.. but.. im glad.. im glad.. so thankful with that Almighty God.. yes.. i am so thankful with this gift.. thanks God.. thanks!! Alhamdulillah..

i put a level which i can always insyallah archieved.. and alhamdulillah.. i can still grab that color..thanks to my parent.. who always give a good advice, a good word, a good care.. a good love.. thanks ibu.. abah... yes.. tHANKS.. thanks a lot for your bless.. for your love.. thanks....!!!

koko, thanks a bunch for u too.. for being beside me,, who always cheer me off,, who always accompanied me.. ya.. you always there.. huhuu.. thanks friends.. thanks for the care, love ya.. love you la koko.. hehehe

hey, for my PEADIATRIC paper, i manage to go through that kay~~ ya.. i get B for that.. hahahaha.. so annoying when thinking how sad i am when getting my mid term paper last january.. all my tears, hardwork.. had been repay.. ya.. the revenge is accomplished!!!

hahahahaha.. 0_o

what a big laugh i have today.. hehehe.. im too happy i guess.. too happy.. hehehe..


No comments: