Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, April 22

result dah kuar~

yeah.. my exam's result for the last sem was released this morning.. ya, i couldnt see two of those killer paper.. my pead and technique paper..
alhamdulillah,, eventhough, im not the one who always obey my dear God,, who always do sins,, doing wrong.. menzalimi diri sendiri.. but HIM always give bless His to me.. with this result, alhamdulillah.. i realize, if i always give my turn to the right path, insyaallah, i will gain more.. thanks God with this bless.. i will force my self, rebuilt the behavior and attitude, to the right road.. Islam.. Insyaalaahh

so, my dear classmate?? how yours?? hopefully all strived in your own color.. hopefully it is a bright one..

oo koko.. congrate to you to.. hey.. what He gives is the best.. and you have the best dear.. i will always stay here,, to support.. to be there,, anytime you want.. and i will always love you, koko..

hmm,, need to study more here.. guys, do open up your notes.. and please.. we will shown to those, we are the weird group, with the best mark!!

hey izzat~~
congrate kay.. you had done the best, let Him do the rest..

No comments: