Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, March 3

it's 12

last night, i got my EAP midterm result. as usual, i cant perform in this language field. and it was 12/20.. it's not a good mark, but hey.. i pass kay!!
i'm not a good writer, n i couldn't even speak in this foreign language.. but, i do try my best.. maybe, it was not a best, but i know, how much i work to get that 12marks.. hehheee..
i need to look this in the positive ways.. encourage myself, to not give up to learn this language.. in fact, i do love it.. but somehow, it was a complicated one.. since first grade, i learn.. but where it gone~~?? mybe, i didnt have a proper guideline to stimulate me in the proper manner.. maybe, i didnt have enough input to be better writer.

for my friends, who didnt be able to perform well..
hey,, we're in the same shoes..
please stop crying..
i do love you~~

No comments: