Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, March 24

final EXAM.. 26 MAC is my First paper

my first paper.. TECHNIQUE FOR AUDIOLOGY..
supprisingly, i didnt even start to revise this subject.. in my head, its all about my pead paper.. starting to calculate, what the least mark that may help me maintaining my GPA.. hm,, surely, this sem.. it will drop.. i didnt have the confident as before.. and i know, i did not manage my time well.. but still, it's not to late kan? dying study, to finish revising is my ultimate goals.. but to remember and may be able to analysze it, is another set that need to be properly arranged.. huh.. serve me right!!

but yet.. its something that we need to face..



it's my last days been the 2nd year student.. and next JULY.. i will become a 3rd years members.. with more advance experience and learning tool,, and of corse, restricted time to been with Gee..

nobody know how well i love this creatures..
n nobody know who's she to me..
for all those years, months, weeks and days..
for each minute, and seconds..
we had shared many.. many of gud memory.. and bad one..
but still..
it had stand strong..



GUD LUCK IZZAT!! $>)) eh!!!!!

No comments: