Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, March 5

the time past by,,

time.. that i waste, will never returned.. ya, there are a lot of favorable moment that i will always remember, but there are also a bitter one.. how do i look and appreciate those is important.. how do i link with that memory and store it in the proper site, it's also important..
the past memory that i will always remember is when i have friends.. a lot of them,, those who grow with me.. sharing each 24/7 together.. sharing thought, laugh, jokes, ate together.. and much more.. yes, it's my high school time.. having those in the memory is the good one. but to forget each bit moment is difficult.. sorry guys.. I won't forget on how you treat me, isolate is the best word.. but hey.. we all grown up now.. but please do me a favor.. do forgive me to have this kind of feeling.. and this is y i s withdraw from your life.. to live better.. away~~
when i own ones that i thought is the priceless.. one that i think was my whole life.. the one.. the one.. the one that i love, the one that i miss, the one that i ly on,, the one that leave me.. away~~ never turning back.. away from my life
ya.. will i ever forget each time with her? did i still remember her? yes.. i won't be able to delete each memory with her.. i wont able to do so..
to think the bad side of her.. is the cure..~~ look at me now.. i have a better life.. a better environment. a better friends.. a better mind.. a better emotion.. the best state that i never had before.. to live in fear.. to live in saddness.. to live in those dark environment.. had killed me.. to think rational.. to use this great design of my Almighty..

thank God..
for this second chance.. i did think about it lately.. to be thankfull of how God turn my life upside down.. turning to the better place.. giving the better one..

for those that i love before.. this love is not for u anymore.. i wont end up my life regretting y i didnt stop u.. y i didint find u.. y didnt i persuade u.. y so, and so.. no.. i wont..

i will look the bad side of it.. to keep alive..
thanks a bunch to my favorable friend.. for keep acompany me.. stand by my side.. even though,, i couldnt save it in my entire life,, but, up till this moment.. tQ

love u G..

izat~~

No comments: