Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, March 19

my first clinic session``

yesterday, on 18 mac 2010, i had my first clinic session with Dr. Aidil..

on 8am: running to Rkud class.. so sleepy, since... ya.. it's so early in the morning..
9.30am: having breakfast with my beloved buddy.. having nasik lemak + teh ais.. (as ussual)
10.15am: going bAck to mahallah.. huhu.. need to revise my peadiatric notes.. since i had fail my last paper, scarery feeling appear..
11.00am: practice history taking with kubeh.. many things need to reconstrct,, especially the words chooseen..

12.40pm: rushing to get DAS in front of mahallah.. waa.. might be late to HTAA..
1.10pm: arrived at HTAA.. damn parking lot.. hehe.. stomach butterfly.. flyy.. in my stomach..
1.20pm: need to pray.. where's the toilet?? running to level 4 to take wuduk.. laugh myself when we go down to the clinic, the toilet is just right in front of the deprtment.. heeheee... 2nd year kn..
1.40 pm: calibrate2.. calibratee... how do i do it? taram jerlaaa!!!!
2.00pm: Sr. Marina& Sr. Rai arrive.. dup.. dup.. dup...
2.30pm: Dr Aidil arrived with that kind of face.. huhuu.. raser nak nangis!! takuuttt!!!
3.00pm.. my first patient file.. Muhammad Aizudin, with speech delay.. 2 years.. need to do VRA.. i am going to be a distrcter.. my heart beats even faster when the mother and the patient step in.... die.. dieee... dieee
not be able to distract himm... a poor response state child.. huh,, tired dude,,, but, thanks a lot to my supervisor+s... hehe,, been able to get the MRLs of this patientt..
4.oopm my second patient.. a preterm baby,, 11 mo.. same as before,, need to do vra.. but then,, i need to conduct the test.. hehee.. what? i didnt even revise the part of beeing the tester.. tapi,, kena btla muka confident.. belasah jer.....
and finally,, able to get the child mrls.. gud girl.. more reliable response state.. tq dik.. syang lebih laaa.. suddenly,
dr said.." izzati nk try bg result?" huahuahauhaaaaa.... matilaaaaaa
....end up to be starter.. didnt manage to finish the task........ with a BIG EXCUSE>>>second year kann??~~~ (0_0)


huh,,
what a day.. i love being a audiologist.. dear god, please make a clear path for me.. do love u..

No comments: